As a customer of First National Bank of Trinity, you have a right to financial privacy, and First National Bank of Trinity respects that right. Our employees must acquire confidential or nonpublic information from you in order to perform the services our customers require.
Under banking regulations we are required to give you a statement regarding First National Bank of Trinity’s privacy policies. The following contain the information the regulations require we give you.
First National Bank of Trinity collects nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us or others
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
Additionally, please take a moment to read and understand what personal information our mobile banking app might collect under certain circumstances and how this information is used.
Why do we request access to personal information? The application requests access to information stored on your device such as location, camera, contacts, or other features you are enrolled in to enrich and simplify your own user experience and improve our services, as well as provide additional security to protect your account. It is important for you to understand that before granting access to this information you will be prompted to give the application that permission. If you do not wish to grant that permission, you may decline. If you later change your mind, those permissions can be updated in your device’s settings.
Some possible examples of information your app may request access to are:
- Location: Your location is used to prevent fraudulent activity and to display locations near you.
- Contacts: Allowing access lets you add contacts to use with features that allow you to send money via your mobile app. We will only add the contacts you choose, and that information will not be shared.
- Camera: This app uses your camera to capture check images, take picture of receipts, scan ID, scan authorized QR codes and to conduct video chat.
First National Bank of Trinity does not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law.
If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, First National Bank will adhere to the privacy policies and practices as described in this notice.
First National Bank of Trinity restricts access to your personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. The Bank maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
As stated previously, First National Bank of Trinity takes the confidentiality and security of customer information seriously, and as such you may rest assured we are doing everything we can to protect the privacy of the financial information you have entrusted us with.
Thank you very much for banking with us and we are proud to have you as a customer.